What we do?
- Yoxel provides automatic and multi-directional integration of calendar events and tasks between Teamwork.com, Outlook and Google Apps.
- Yoxel is the only solution that is 100% native and cloud-based – does not require plugins or downloads. All configuration is done from within Teamwork.com interface.
- Your most current data flows to all devices – laptop, smart phone, tablet, etc. Yoxel integrates all of them automatically.
- Sync all accounts you are using. Yoxel does not have limits on how many Google and Outlook accounts it syncs.
What You get?
There’s a reason why 97% of our hundreds of customers try our solution and never leave.
Yoxel sync works automatically in the cloud. No downloads or plugins needed.
You’re the boss! With Yoxel filters and rules you get complete control over what calendar events and tasks are synced.
Add all Gmail and Outlook accounts you are using.
You can start using Yoxel within minutes with our easy 2-step setup process. It’s that simple!
A scalable sync solution for teams of all sizes. Yoxel allows many users within an account.
Yoxel is available 100% of the time through our 99.9% uptime guarantee.
How Yoxel works?
Sign up in less than 5 minutes in 2 easy steps! Login to your Teamwork.com account, go to My Profile, select INTEGRATIONS tab, click Configure Yoxel button.
Add the services you want to use. To get Teamwork.com API token navigate to Edit My Details, select API & Mobile tab and click the Show your token button.
Yoxel’s interface is intuitive and easy to use!
- To add a service: Log in, click the “Add service” link, and complete the simple 2-step process. You’ll be ready to go in less than 5 minutes!
- To change a rule: Log in, click the plus button next to a rule, and modify any of your rules by following the easy-to-use menu.
- To add a user: Log in, click the “Add user” link, and add the details. After that, either you – or the new user – can complete the process by going through the two quick sign up steps.
- To modify account settings: Log in, click the “Account setting” link and change your account details.
Set up filters and rules for those services.
How much Yoxel costs?
- Our monthly plan is $6 per user per month. Users can cancel account any time.
- Under the yearly plan the client has 90 days to decide whether it wants to continue with Yoxel. If it is not satisfied the payment for the remaining months will be reimbursed.
- Users can connect multiple Gmail and Outlook email services under one account.
- 10-20 user plans get 10% off. 21-50 user plans 20% off. For plans with more than 50 users contact us here.
- Training and configuration services are provided at no extra fee.