The focus of this release was on opening up all available customization/configuration capabilities and on the Email/Event To Anything features :
- Email to Anything - route email logging to any standard or custom Salesforce object.
- Event to Anything - route calendar syncing to any standard or custom Salesforce object.
- Field-based filters for contacts and calendar sync.
- Default field/value settings.
See a complete overview of the Yoxel Sync features .
Outlook and Gmail add-ons
The add-on’s look and feel have been revamped significantly, and customization controls are now included in the Yoxel Sync package so that SF admins can manage those right from Salesforce.
- Fully revamped look and feel.
- Add-on customizations (i.e. custom log event forms, menus, search types)
- Scheduler - share availability and simplify meeting booking.
- Email templates.
- Email open tracking.
- List views.
See a complete overview of the Yoxel add-ons .
If your processes require advanced sync configurations and customized Outlook/Gmail add-ons Yoxel Sync will be a great alternative to the native Salesforce solutions . Here is how you can get started with Yoxel sync .
What is next?
We are actively working on integrating with Salesforce Flow and MS Teams to enable better workplace integrations:
- Real-time from Salesforce to Outlook/Gmail.
- Flow-generated notifications into Teams channels.
- Calendar event logging from Teams.
- And more…
If you’re interested in trying these new capabilities, please reach out to us from this page .
Graphics designed by vectorjuice / freepik